Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Floor Mats for 2018 6 seater X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for new all weather mats for my soon to be delivered X and 3D Maxpider seems to be the most recommended. I can't find 3D Maxpider mats for the 2018 Model X (6 seater), can only find for a 2017 Model X. I assume they are the same, but wanted to see if anyone had them and could confirm.

Hi there!

I'm visiting the USA and I'd like to orther these mats and take them back with me to Switzerland.

Could anybody let me know if they can be folded or rolled up so that I can carry them in a suitcase?

And how heavy are they? (It would be for the whole set for a 6 seater)

Is this even realistic?

Thanks!

Hi there!

I'm visiting the USA and I'd like to orther these mats and take them back with me to Switzerland.

Could anybody let me know if they can be folded or rolled up so that I can carry them in a suitcase?

And how heavy are they? (It would be for the whole set for a 6 seater)

Is this even realistic?

Thanks!
Just got them, they are much thinner than I was expecting so you could probably fold them easily. I just don’t know if that would cause any permanent deformation.

I know the posts above say that the 3d maxpider mats fit the 2018 X 6 seater. The manufacturer told me otherwise and said that they have yet to make mats for the 2018 X. Even if they're not officially made for them, can you all confirm that all 3 rows do fit? Thanks!
Front mats and 2nd row fit perfectly. 3rd row fits pretty good, but could definitely fit a little better. I'm pretty sure the car is the exact same as the previous year, I just think they could be designed more form fitting.

Front mats and 2nd row fit perfectly. 3rd row fits pretty good, but could definitely fit a little better. I'm pretty sure the car is the exact same as the previous year, I just think they could be designed more form fitting.
Thanks, despite what the company is telling me, you feel pretty good about the fit and cost? I'm debating between this and Tesla branded weathertech mats that I'm sure will fit , but they are more expensive. Do you think the mats fit the 2017 MX equally poor in the 3rd row?

Thanks, despite what the company is telling me, you feel pretty good about the fit and cost? I'm debating between this and Tesla branded weathertech mats that I'm sure will fit , but they are more expensive. Do you think the mats fit the 2017 MX equally poor in the 3rd row?
I think it’s fair, can always swap the 3rd row out if they come out with something new, but again I’m pretty sure there is no difference in a 2017 vs 2018 6 seater interior floor shape.

I didn’t want weather tech as they look pretty terrible after awhile.

I just got black 3D MAXpider for the front only. They fit perfectly. Highly recommend.
IMG_0547.JPG
IMG_0546.JPG

Reactions: Bigmak88