Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 3D Maxpider Floor Mats for Model S + Free $25 EV Tuning Gift Card

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning!
We have had huge success with the 3D Maxpider Floor Mats for Model 3 and figured that the Model S owners do not seem to be getting much love these days. So with winter only a few months away we wanted to offer the 3D Maxpider floor mats at the lowest allowed price of $237.38 plus a $25 EV Tuning Gift Card for free with purchase and Free Shipping!! Simply add both the Floor Mats and the Gift Card to your cart and use discount code "FREE" at the right hand side of the checkout to get the Gift Card for FREE to use towards a future purchase! **Floor mats ship in 7-10 days.**
L1TL00001509_v1_20151026.jpg

I'm going to need these come fall. Is there any concerns around fitment for a pre-facelift car (2015 Model S)?

No there shouldn't be any issues. The changes to the carpet were more towards where the sills of the doors were with the carpet on the facelift cars and the floor mats cover up this change. These should fit fine regardless of it being a 2012 or a 2018 and anywhere inbetween.

@EVTuning
I was just trying to order and noticed (for shipment to michigan), i dont see a free shipping option but rather a choice between 8.63 priority or 18 odd for ups. I applied the "free" coupon and was using paypal but also tried with CC. Thanks
I will have to fix it on the back end. Please place the order and I will refund it after the fact. You can pick the priority shipping option.

Reactions: melius
Wow that was fast!! Thank you. i just ordered it via paypal. Total was 213.72 including the 8.63 for shipping.

@EVTuning Ouch, just realized i am posting in the wrong forum thread. My order was for the model 3 and this thread is for the s. I did order the model 3 one from what my paypal receipt says using the same coupon. Should I cancel order? Or can you similarly refund the shipping for me? thanks