TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor 3D Maxpider Pre-Order Sale, MAP Pricing and Free $25 Gift Cards Guaranteed!

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by EVTuning, Aug 8, 2018.

1. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Good Evening,
    For a while now people have been asking me whether or not I would be carrying 3D Maxpider mats. As I think everyone knows they have been incredible hard to come by and sell out quickly. I came to find out one vendor was basically buying up everything they made and then re-wholesaling it out or hoarding them!!! Thankfully 3D Maxpider grew wise to this tactic and now are guaranteeing vendors a set allotment based on the percentage of units produced. What does this mean for you? It means I have already put in for my guaranteed allotment on the next shipment due in September and we're offering it at their minimum advertised price of $205.09 for Front and Rear Mats in Black with a free $25 EV Tuning Solutions Gift card. The gift card never expires, has no limitations on what it can be used towards and if you're local and have us do installation work it can be used towards labor costs as well. The inventory for this product is live on the website. This means that it will only allow the product to be sold up to our maximum allotment (as of right now we have 75 sets left of the 100 we originally ordered. 25 sets have gone in the first 24 hours of this sale from those on our email list.) NO BACKORDERS!!! If you're able to place the order you're guaranteed to receive product! I want to make sure we are 100% upfront and honest with how we're doing this pre-order. There may be cheaper deals to be found elsewhere online but you can buy with confidence with me that if I say I'm going to deliver, it will actually happen. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me here or send me an email [email protected].

The free gift card is automatically added to your cart once you reach checkout. There is a known bug with trying to checkout with paypal or amazon pay you'll need to enter in your shipping information first then select paypal/amazon/apply pay for payment type afterwards. Otherwise it tries to charge you for the gift for some reason I haven't been able to sort out in the code. IF for some reason it does charge you for the gift card I personally audit all of these orders so I'll make sure to refund you ASAP.

3D MAXPIDER MODEL 3 FLOOR LINERS L1TL00401509

Attached Files:

• Like x 5
  2. I am 3LECTRIC

I am 3LECTRIC Member

My buddies and I just ordered three sets from Toronto. Can't wait to finally have custom Model 3 mats!

• Like x 1
  3. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Thank you for your business! We are down to 65 sets left!

• Like x 1
  4. LonestarV

LonestarV Member

Ordered as well.

5. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Down to 50 sets left!

6. JoganJani

JoganJani Member

#6 JoganJani, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Tried to order. USed PayPal after putting my address first as per your instructions. Got this error!

Due to an unexpected technical problem,www.evtuningsolutions.com is temporarily unavailable. Please check back in a few minutes – we'll be up and running in no time!

Please help!

*** Maybe it went through since I got confirmation email ***

Can you please confirm as well Chris?

7. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

It went through. Website is getting inundated with traffic right now and people scrambling to order the mats. I can see it fine on my end so no worries!

• Like x 2
  8. N8Howell33

N8Howell33 Member

ordered mine. I am replacing the Hex mats I got from you guys. Excited to see how they look in person.

9. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

There were some issues with the site last night but they should be resolved. 38 sets of mats left!

10. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

32 sets remaining. No more issues with website from what I can see. Most likely going to be offering a special 10% coupon to all those that have purchased floor mats as a thank you. So $25 gift card plus 10% off should give people some great deals on additional products.

• Like x 1
  11. JoganJani

JoganJani Member

Nice gesture Chris. Appreciate it.

• Like x 1
  12. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

No problem. Once we sell all 100 sets I'll send out a blanket email to everyone that ordered .

13. Taid_87

Taid_87 Member

Are these Cad or Usd prices?

14. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Depends what currency you selected when you logged into the site. Default is USD.

15. Taid_87

Taid_87 Member

So I assume they will be shipped from the states, with possible duties and taxes added?

16. rodrego

rodrego Member

Thanks! I ordered these on amazon in May and still haven’t received them. I ordered a pair from you tonight! Will be cancelling my amazon order.

17. siucity

siucity Button Pusher

Just ordered a set. Hopefully it's early September when it's available to be shipped!

18. OmahaG8

OmahaG8 Member

Alright, alright, you convinced me. I was waiting for Auto Anything to come back on a bigger sale, but I'd rather my money go to someone supportive of the forums/like you.

Thanks! Order placed

19. Marsnaut

Marsnaut Member

Will other colors be made or are we allowed to choose any color (as long as it's black ;))?

20. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Just black. 99% of the floor mat orders we get for our hexomats are black. Trying to guess and stock the other colors didn’t make sense this time around.