TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor 3D Maxpider 10% off When ordering Frunk and Trunk w/ Interior mats!

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by EVTuning, Aug 8, 2018.

1. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

glad people are getting them finally!!

• Like x 3
  2. R1Fast

R1Fast P3D Blue/White

Hey Kris, just wanted to follow up and say thanks. I've had my mats for a few weeks now and absolutely love them. They are SO easy to clean! Best floor mats I've ever purchased, no question. Can't wait for the trunk/frunk mats to ship!

• Like x 2
  3. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Awesome! Thanks very much!

4. jjrandorin

jjrandorin Another BMW convert

Ditto. I got mine a couple of days ago, the fit is perfect, as others have said. I didnt like the big 3d logo but thats the way the mats are made. I actually took a sharpie to the logo, lmao. Worked for me as a very cheap solution to black out the chrome.

@EVTuning if you have any communications with the company, I would suggest they make that logo a stitched in logo, instead of a chrome looking logo. Other than the logo, they are perfect. really like them.

• Informative x 1
  5. SCW-Greg

SCW-Greg Active Member

#285 SCW-Greg, Dec 29, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    Yes. I received my floor mats Christmas Eve. Your extra efforts to get them out when you did are truly appreciated. The fit is spot on (front and back), the texture looks really cool... floor mats worthy of the Tesla!

But I did “chrome delete” the logo with a black marker. ;)
    Thank you, thank you!!

• Informative x 1
    • Love x 1
  6. TankoftheNorth

We got ours right before Christmas. We love them so far. Great fit, love the look, and easy to keep things clean! Highly recommend! Also, neither my wife or I care about the large 3D. I hardly even notice it tbh.

• Helpful x 1
  7. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Yea it's hit or miss iwth the logo. I dont' really notice the logo.

• Like x 2
  8. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

We are now offering these at a special price if you buy frunk/trunk and the interior mats together. Click the bundle button below the "add to cart button" on the product page to save 10% and free shipping off the entire order. However to offer it at this price we need to ship it complete so it could be 4-6 weeks before we see more trunk mats in stock to ship the entire order.

• Like x 2
  9. mswlogo

mswlogo Active Member

You could probably make 10% more if you could get the vender to not punch holes in them for the stupid ugly 3D logo.

10. NewTMSMan

NewTMSMan Active Member

Yes!!!! Get a Tesla logo or even Model Specific logo and get an additional 10% over that.

11. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

I've given that feedback a number of times and it hasn't made a difference unfortunately. I've asked for a black logo so that it still has their branding and that hasn't gained any traction either. Aside from when I take them in and out to clean them I hardly notice the logo anymore.

• Like x 1
  12. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

It would be nice if it was just a sticker like on the Tuxmats so you could peel it off if you didn't want it. Unfortunately I haven't had any success getting them to go a different route with manufacturing and branding.

13. NewTMSMan

NewTMSMan Active Member

Still waiting for a Model X 6 seater with console rear mat. Any chance on that?

14. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

So you have the two single post seats in the middle? I can certainly ask.

15. NewTMSMan

NewTMSMan Active Member

I have two single post seats in outboard positions with a console between them in the middle row.

16. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

I will ask. I would suggest the Tux mats as an alternative. They actually have more coverage for this application and we carry those as well.