Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3rd row kids seats for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new in the box from Tesla.

36B7ED70-4730-4330-A604-DBE73779D9B9.jpeg
605A0D24-C555-4A7B-9E7D-0C2A5CDB4D8F.jpeg

Hello
The seats are in storage in Montana.
Here is the part number.

1017509-00-E

I’m a film maker who has projects in a few locations in the western area. Where are you? Maybe we could meet “in the middle” for delivery.
The new price of the seats from Tesla was $2,200. I’m happy to negotiate .
My phone number is 605 430 7139

My Model S is a 2013. The seats are comparable with a few years of Teslas. The box from
Tesla is unopened so I don’t know about brackets or bolts. If your vehicle originally had the seats, then it’s probably an easy fit. I’m attaching photos that show the insert piece that is on the back of the rear passenger seat-drivers side.

Probably best to speak on the phone.

I can call you on my international plan.

Alberta sounds great. I’m actually from Saskatchewan.

I'm not seeing the pictures yet, but I'm a little concerned that your 2013 and my 2017 will be just different enough that this won't work. Anyone else have any experience trying to do this? My car did NOT come with rear facing seats.

Hey all, These were discontinued for a reason. They really should have been recalled and removed. While the third row equipped cars have an additional reinforcement behind the bumper beam, most SUV's and trucks won't hit your bumper beam anyway. The aluminum upper structure is unable to protect occupants.
rear.jpg