TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

4 brand new, never used 245/35-21 Michelin Pilot Super Sport PRICE REDUCED - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by lmurphy137, Jul 3, 2014.

1. lmurphy137

lmurphy137 Member

4 brand new, never used 245/35-21 Michelin Pilot Super Sport PRICE REDUCED

These are brand new, 0 miles, never mounted Michelin Pilot Super Sports (245/35-21).

I bought these back in March and I was keeping them in case I had a flat I could just get these swapped on and I wouldn't have to wait to get new tires shipped in. Well, I had a flat and I decided to just switch over to 19" rims and tires. It was too late to return them so I am just going to sell them.

I am starting this out as a local pickup only. I can drop them off or we can meet up somewhere in the Maryland/DC/Virginia area. Next week I'll open this up to be shipped.

New these tires on tirerack are $1,172 + shipping. If you buy them over the 4th of July weekend I can drive them out to you (maybe even the same day).

List Date: 7/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 4 brand new, never used 245/35-21 Michelin Pilot Super Sport PRICE REDUCED
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    2a6e0688-03ab-4480-a622-0829db74d9a82.JPG
    7171ea31-8a9e-4b7c-9b8d-b16436e7f89b2.JPG
    21eca7d5-f8ec-4f88-bfa3-2b66700de2f32.JPG
    b118d6dd-e460-4050-b74e-e87a663812742.JPG

2. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member

Did they fall off a truck?

3. lmurphy137

lmurphy137 Member

lol no, they are just taking up precious space in my apartment. Which is a good thing to note, they have never been in stored in cold temperatures since they have been delivered

4. andrewket

andrewket Well-Known Member

Interestingly enough I will soon have 5 tesla 21" wheels for sale and am also in the greater DC area. 3 are 8.5's and 2 are 9"s (from a P85+). One has a brand new PS2 on it. Someone could put together a nice set and save some cash.

5. iadbound

iadbound Member

Did you decide to switch to 19"? Or are you going aftermarket 21"? I ordered the 19" and I don't think I would change it, but I do love the look of the 21".

6. andrewket

Yes, I'm moving to 19's. I love the look of the 21's, but I drive in a few places that make it impractical. Ordered a set of TST's.

7. iadbound

iadbound Member

Is one of those places DC? Because I drive there everyday. In the end, I figured the 19" wheels were just more practical for our area. However, I have given some thought to going with a split approach, 21" wheels from April-September and 19" wheels from September-March. Of course, practically every inch of pavement near my office is torn up right now, so maybe it's just a pipe dream to think there is any time that the 21's would work.

8. andrewket

4 brand new, never used 245/35-21 Michelin Pilot Super Sport

DC hasn't been much of an issue, actually. There is one road near my kid's school that is always torn up, and I can't avoid it.