Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4 brand new, never used 245/35-21 Michelin Pilot Super Sport PRICE REDUCED - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4 brand new, never used 245/35-21 Michelin Pilot Super Sport PRICE REDUCED

These are brand new, 0 miles, never mounted Michelin Pilot Super Sports (245/35-21).

I bought these back in March and I was keeping them in case I had a flat I could just get these swapped on and I wouldn't have to wait to get new tires shipped in. Well, I had a flat and I decided to just switch over to 19" rims and tires. It was too late to return them so I am just going to sell them.

I am starting this out as a local pickup only. I can drop them off or we can meet up somewhere in the Maryland/DC/Virginia area. Next week I'll open this up to be shipped.

New these tires on tirerack are $1,172 + shipping. If you buy them over the 4th of July weekend I can drive them out to you (maybe even the same day).

List Date: 7/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 4 brand new, never used 245/35-21 Michelin Pilot Super Sport PRICE REDUCED
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

2a6e0688-03ab-4480-a622-0829db74d9a82.JPG
7171ea31-8a9e-4b7c-9b8d-b16436e7f89b2.JPG
21eca7d5-f8ec-4f88-bfa3-2b66700de2f32.JPG
b118d6dd-e460-4050-b74e-e87a663812742.JPG

Interestingly enough I will soon have 5 tesla 21" wheels for sale and am also in the greater DC area. 3 are 8.5's and 2 are 9"s (from a P85+). One has a brand new PS2 on it. Someone could put together a nice set and save some cash.

Interestingly enough I will soon have 5 tesla 21" wheels for sale and am also in the greater DC area. 3 are 8.5's and 2 are 9"s (from a P85+). One has a brand new PS2 on it. Someone could put together a nice set and save some cash.

Did you decide to switch to 19"? Or are you going aftermarket 21"? I ordered the 19" and I don't think I would change it, but I do love the look of the 21".

Yes, I'm moving to 19's. I love the look of the 21's, but I drive in a few places that make it impractical. Ordered a set of TST's.

Is one of those places DC? Because I drive there everyday. In the end, I figured the 19" wheels were just more practical for our area. However, I have given some thought to going with a split approach, 21" wheels from April-September and 19" wheels from September-March. Of course, practically every inch of pavement near my office is torn up right now, so maybe it's just a pipe dream to think there is any time that the 21's would work.

4 brand new, never used 245/35-21 Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Is one of those places DC? Because I drive there everyday. In the end, I figured the 19" wheels were just more practical for our area. However, I have given some thought to going with a split approach, 21" wheels from April-September and 19" wheels from September-March. Of course, practically every inch of pavement near my office is torn up right now, so maybe it's just a pipe dream to think there is any time that the 21's would work.

DC hasn't been much of an issue, actually. There is one road near my kid's school that is always torn up, and I can't avoid it.