Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$4000 San Rafael CA 21" Silver Arachnid Wheels & Tires Referral Award

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will have the complete tire/wheel package that you get with the the 3rd referral. They are going to be shipped to the San Rafael CA service center per my submittal last Friday.I have no idea how long it will take for them to arrive. I would sell for $4000 plus pay pal fee.Pick-up only. I am not interested in shipping.

If I end up with no buyer I will install them and then sell off my 19's. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.

I will have the complete tire/wheel package that you get with the the 3rd referral. They are going to be shipped to the San Rafael CA service center per my submittal last Friday.I have no idea how long it will take for them to arrive. I would sell for $4000 plus pay pal fee.Pick-up only. I am not interested in shipping.

If I end up with no buyer I will install them and then sell off my 19's. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.
Tires arrived at the service center today. If any one in the bay area has any interest let me know. They can be mounted at the service center.