Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

49.50.1 software update!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wife just got home from work and last minute Christmas shopping and now my P3D+ is doing the automatic software update to 40.50.1!
Been watching YouTube videos all day on this update and can't wait for it to complete so I can get in our M3 play around with it.
Hoping for better handsfree mobile operations while driving.
We'll see! Wish me luck!
Oh...and Merry Christmas!

Reactions: nanimac
50.1 is working well for me, but I think the 49.2 update (v10) when they added YouTube and Beach Buggy Racing was more exciting. The best feature I like is the text message integration. Makes it way easier vs. engaging autopilot to text and drive... :eek::p

50.1 is working well for me, but I think the 49.2 update (v10) when they added YouTube and Beach Buggy Racing was more exciting. The best feature I like is the text message integration. Makes it way easier vs. engaging autopilot to text and drive... :eek::p
I've really only tried the voice commands so far and I need to master what works and what doesn't. Haven't tried the text node yet, but will soon.