Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

5 Best Fall 2020 Anime

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1. Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III (DanMachi Season3)

2. Haikyuu!!: To the Top 2nd Season

3. Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-ren (2nd season)

4. Tonikaku Kawaii ( TONIKAWA: Over the Moon For You ) (NEW)

5. Noblesse (NEW)

Best Recommendable so far! Hope you like it.

I know this is in the off topic section (which I almost never visit) but am surprised to see someone post this here. "best" is so subjective (lol), but I am interested in taking a peek at Noblesse this season, and will continue watching DanMachi and Mahouka since those are continuations.

Im not into sports anime so thats a hard no on Haikyuu. I have a 11 Terabyte sized anime collection, where I converted most of my old DVDs etc to digital files and stored them on a huge NAS. Much easier to stream them now, and I subscribe to a couple streaming services to stay legit but still go out and download them to watch them later. I only bingewatch anime lol, I cant stand to wait for shows weekly.

I am really surprised to see this here though, didnt think there was too much crossover between these two audiences (tesla and anime) beside me.

I know this is in the off topic section (which I almost never visit) but am surprised to see someone post this here. "best" is so subjective (lol), but I am interested in taking a peek at Noblesse this season, and will continue watching DanMachi and Mahouka since those are continuations.

Im not into sports anime so thats a hard no on Haikyuu. I have a 11 Terabyte sized anime collection, where I converted most of my old DVDs etc to digital files and stored them on a huge NAS. Much easier to stream them now, and I subscribe to a couple streaming services to stay legit but still go out and download them to watch them later. I only bingewatch anime lol, I cant stand to wait for shows weekly.

I am really surprised to see this here though, didnt think there was too much crossover between these two audiences (tesla and anime) beside me.

Don't be surprised, Just expected the unexpected, lol. Well, it's a good thread then.

Thanks for sharing, I notice that in this list there are also some common with my preferences. Anyway, my favorite is GINTAMA which it's a comedy anime, but it also has “serious arcs” dispersed throughout the course of the series and is extremely popular in Japan (usually in the top 10 or top 20 best selling manga). If you've been in the anime community for a while, then you should have at least heard of the name because almost everyone knows it, but not many people watch it.
Before getting into Gintama, my favorite animes were One Piece, Naruto, Hunter x Hunter, Attack on Titan, and Code Geass, and I was definitely not feeling a comedy anime, but I still watched it because even though Gintama is underrated, it still has massive hype around it and I wanted to see why. AND OMG, BELIEVE ME, GINTAMA HAS SOME OF THE BEST SERIOUS ARCS EVER.
I usually watch KissAnime with friends and I'm glad I have such friends.