Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

6/30 P3D+ black/black and stil nothing........

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also try contacting that "delivery hotline" number. 888-771-2505. They seem to be the first people who can consistently straighten things out. Check to make sure everything (names, addresses, insurance info, financing info, drivers' licenses, trade-in info, etc. etc.) looks good in the database on their end. There have been cases where it looked correct in someone's account at the customer end but not on Tesla's end. That caught people in "limbo" due to computer errors.

• Helpful
Reactions: webdbbt
Also try contacting that "delivery hotline" number. 888-771-2505. They seem to be the first people who can consistently straighten things out. Check to make sure everything (names, addresses, insurance info, financing info, drivers' licenses, trade-in info, etc. etc.) looks good in the database on their end. There have been cases where it looked correct in someone's account at the customer end but not on Tesla's end. That caught people in "limbo" due to computer errors.

This is what made the difference for me. I was a 6/30 non-P AWD order and until I called that number I heard nothing for months. Called it and spoke with someone and within a day she got me a VIN and now, three weeks since that first call, I should be taking delivery in just a few days.

Reactions: webdbbt
We ordered a Obsidian Black/black P3D+ on June 30th.
September 19th delivery was cancelled. We lost our VIN#.
Delivery Advisor does not return phone calls or emails.

And...
Nothing......
Sigh....

Don't utilize the DA, they're basically worthless after the initial bit of information they provided. I suggest you call or talk to a sales / delivery center if at all possible.

Reactions: mswlogo
Thanks for the tips. Tried the delivery hotline but nobody answered and was on hold for a long time so gave up. Guess I will try that e-mail as well.

Called the regular sales number, last week I talked to a Skyler that said they considered my issue as an "anomaly" and that they had opened a case to their ops team to address back in early september. He was very courteous and sounded like he would be able to help but didnt hear anything back from them early this week as i was told, and i have sent two more e-mails to him with no response. Sigh.

So maybe we lucked out? I’ve made several attempts this week to get some kind of update on my order and no replies. Now the P3D is discounted $5k. You think we’ll be able to get our free supercharging and get the discount since our car hasn’t been delivered yet?