Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

6 Seater, Belt Buckle - Pic Request

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I've currently my model X on order, along with a custom kid's seat (from MultiMac). I've been told by the manufacturer (who've already installed this in a 7 seat model X), that it should be no problem fitting to a 6 seater.

So I'm hoping I can get a bit of assistance from anyone with a 6 seater and get a picture of one of the 2nd row seat buckle bolts - I think this means removing the chrome plastic around the pedestal.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

perhaps for a bit of clarity I've attached a workshop manual pic found online.
It looks as though it should be accessible and I hope that the fabric wont need to be cut to get at it.

seat-diagram2.jpg

Thanks in advance guys.

Hi all,

I've currently my model X on order, along with a custom kid's seat (from MultiMac). I've been told by the manufacturer (who've already installed this in a 7 seat model X), that it should be no problem fitting to a 6 seater.

So I'm hoping I can get a bit of assistance from anyone with a 6 seater and get a picture of one of the 2nd row seat buckle bolts - I think this means removing the chrome plastic around the pedestal.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

You can also ask them what year did they fit into the 7 seater. If it was a 2016 or early 2017 7 seater, then it will definitely fit a 6 seater as the seats were the same.

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: VikH and CPhoenix