TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

75% of motorists would consider purchasing an EV if it was able to travel 300 miles!

Discussion in 'News' started by jcstp, Mar 15, 2011.

1. jcstp

jcstp Active Member

2. tdelta1000

tdelta1000 Active Member

I would agree with you because a friend my mine just spoke about giving the Model S a serious look now that gas prices are sky rocketing.

3. jcstp

jcstp Active Member

same case here!
    I gues he is just waiting to see the real car before making the definitive décision

4. roblab

roblab Active Member

He who hesitates ... is last.

5. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

They'd consider it... But at 80 grandish?

6. jcstp

jcstp Active Member

I read somewhere that a Dutch person paid that amount only in taxes on a Audi A3 2L diesel during his 3 year ownership! EV's are taxexempt I thhought to understand! So for him it was cheaper to have a BIG model S instead of a LITTLE A3!

Here in belgium firms can déduct the car's purchasingcost in comparison with it's co2 exhausts! The more co2, the less you can déduct it! A EV is 120% déductable! With result that an E gets very interesting for fleets!!!!!!