Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

75D x range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

KHR1

Jul 6, 2019
US
Our x 75D range 2018 on stock 20” and 70k miles is down to 63 miles in 80/20% cycle. Yes only sixty three miles! Its mild southern climate and no ac, no highways. Just commute on 45-55mph roads.
When called Tesla they say to check the usual excuses of driving, ac, hills etc and that care is within normal parameters of its age fleet. Car charges to 161 miles at 80% so thats 201 miles if charged to 100%, consumption as in some other threads shows normal around 314 wh, so math doesnt add up and actual loss of range is -48%. And range calculation 314wh x 63miles would mean 20kwh used on 60% usage between 80 and 20%. My math doesnet add up.. Has anyone any suggestions is this really “normal”. When asking SC to check the issue, thay said if no errors would be foun, they would charge for the diagnostics at their h rates even if there is battery and driverteain warranty still. Doesn’t sound right. What is your 75D range?

Our x 75D range 2018 on stock 20” and 70k miles is down to 63 miles in 80/20% cycle. Yes only sixty three miles! Its mild southern climate and no ac, no highways. Just commute on 45-55mph roads.
When called Tesla they say to check the usual excuses of driving, ac, hills etc and that care is within normal parameters of its age fleet. Car charges to 161 miles at 80% so thats 201 miles if charged to 100%, consumption as in some other threads shows normal around 314 wh, so math doesnt add up and actual loss of range is -48%. And range calculation 314wh x 63miles would mean 20kwh used on 60% usage between 80 and 20%. My math doesnet add up.. Has anyone any suggestions is this really “normal”. When asking SC to check the issue, thay said if no errors would be foun, they would charge for the diagnostics at their h rates even if there is battery and driverteain warranty still. Doesn’t sound right. What is your 75D range?
I just responded to other thread to check the math. I also have exact same car and configuration with ~45k miles. It charged to 209 miles at 100% (close to what you have). However, I am able to drive 85% of that 209 miles. Could you post, when you get a chance, screenshot of graph from energy app as well as from trip screen?