Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

.99% Tesla loan down payment with CC :(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still waiting on my inspection as well before have to pay downpayment, damn I wanted to use CC... Regarding the backup switch, I was told that PGE hasn't approved that one yet for Bay Area at least. So they installed Gateway 2 on mine. (8/24 install date)

Still waiting on my inspection as well before have to pay downpayment, damn I wanted to use CC... Regarding the backup switch, I was told that PGE hasn't approved that one yet for Bay Area at least. So they installed Gateway 2 on mine. (8/24 install date)
Weird, my install was 8/20 and they didn't install a Gateway for mine and told me to wait for PGE to come out. Ugh have a feeling after a few months of waiting they are just going to call me and tell me they need to come back out and install a gateway. Every time I ask about it they say that they are waiting on PGE.

Weird, my install was 8/20 and they didn't install a Gateway for mine and told me to wait for PGE to come out. Ugh have a feeling after a few months of waiting they are just going to call me and tell me they need to come back out and install a gateway. Every time I ask about it they say that they are waiting on PGE.
You never know who to believe. I specifically asked about the backup switch and that what I was told, I won't be surprise if that isn't the case, and they just wanted to go ahead and complete the install. I don't really trust them anymore, as every time I have to call them to get an update and get my project moving forward.