Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

A comma ai set up for a model s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased a used system online via the OP discord channel it was for a Toyota.
1. EON
2. Toyota Giraffe with Panda power
3. Panda

All for $500, So I also purchased from @Flyboyn222pa his EPAS cable, (very easy install) and his Pedal.
Found a used Tesla radar and will be installing that , since Flyboyn222pa's cable has plug for pedal and radar.
I am selling the Toyota Giraffe to try and offset some of the other costs.

So far, I love this OP.

I sent Flyboyn222pa a message last week about purchased a Comma ai set up. He never answered. Not much confidence in ordering from him if you cant answer a question

I do have a full time job, and have been busy filling orders from my eBay store and the Tesla folks on the discord server. There are plenty of folks who have received products from me and who are now enjoying OpenPilot. I apologize for not giving TMC more love but I’m now in the position of not being able to make stuff fast enough.

So just wanted to chime in and say I got my Comma 3 and the AP1 harness. So far it is way better than AP1
Would recommend checking it out.

MS 2015 85..I
I bought the comma 3 late last year for my pre-AP car and it has been great. My 2 hour round trip commute is so much better.
Trying to see if I should get an ibooster installed for the electronic braking. Then will have better braking and can use in stop and go traffic.