Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A few freebies (DMV Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but if not, please feel free to move or delete.

I have a few freebies that I’m looking to give away — I do not want to ship. If no one wants them then eventually they’ll make their way to the dumpster. Pickup in Manassas, VA

- Basenor Tesla Model 3 Mud Flaps Splash Guards (FRONT ONLY). These are no drill splash guards/mud flaps. I can only use the rear since the front interferes with my side skirts.

- 2017 - 2019 Grille Guard Cover. In my haste to buy accessories, I purchased this grille cover not realizing the opening changed for the 2020+ models.

Both items are free, still in the original packaging, and have not been installed or used. Feel free to tell a friend about them.

Tagging the only NoVA owner I know, @LaneDS

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but if not, please feel free to move or delete.

I have a few freebies that I’m looking to give away — I do not want to ship. If no one wants them then eventually they’ll make their way to the dumpster. Pickup in Manassas, VA

- Basenor Tesla Model 3 Mud Flaps Splash Guards (FRONT ONLY). These are no drill splash guards/mud flaps. I can only use the rear since the front interferes with my side skirts.

- 2017 - 2019 Grille Guard Cover. In my haste to buy accessories, I purchased this grille cover not realizing the opening changed for the 2020+ models.

Both items are free, still in the original packaging, and have not been installed or used. Feel free to tell a friend about them.

Tagging the only NoVA owner I know, @LaneDS

Hah, thanks man (I’m good though)! This seems like as good a spot as any/think there were at least a couple other Tyson’s folks in the waiting room thread. How’s the car been?!