Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Anon2

Of Course I Trust You Will Do The Right Thing
Sharing introduction experience from my Linkedin blog. Hoping to become among first pioneers test pilot legally blind drivers allowed on road in Tesla self driver technology equipped model. The red one, of course.

While some are yet skeptical about safety and as we know it's hard letting go of what we've known for oh so long. But it is time to end our sorted affair with fuel powered vehicles. I believe Tesla will overcome its competitors not just because of the accessibility possibilities but solely due to founder and source team putting into practice what it preaches. Environmental preservation and conservation is a must. While at the same time driving society forward. Moving beyond envisioning STEM but realizing our lives can be far better by its advancement. Hello age of artificial intelligence. I am human, organic but unintimidated by the future. Read on...

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/aiophobic-rachel-wilson?trk=v-feed&lipi=urn:li:page:d_flagship3_detail_base;nokCQWVL5J0i7Mvl6hwAVA==&trk=v-feed&lipi=urn:li:page:p_flagship3_profile_view_base_recent_activity_details_all;7HwBhhuW2Ouy2KUyIu0vlg==