Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A weekend of interior/exterior mods (chrome delete, etc.)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I got matte as well! Your whole wheel is not showing up on my screen. He showed me this model (attached, obviously not Tesla) and I thought it would match the interior well. Where did you get it installed? Did you transfer the buttons/airbag?

View attachment 335531

How much did it run?

T-Spotline needs to make a good profit to stay in business.m, but $3600 is pricey. I’ve used Dallas Custom Steering Wheels for Porsche’s in the past and it was about $500-$600 for wrapping, thickness , etc. and DCTMS for shape altercations for about $1000-$1200.

Yes, I got matte as well! Your whole wheel is not showing up on my screen. He showed me this model (attached, obviously not Tesla) and I thought it would match the interior well. Where did you get it installed? Did you transfer the buttons/airbag?

View attachment 335531
I did my self ..there are two torx screws in back of steering wheel that remove airbag ..and than one center nut in front ..once you remove that wheel comes off ..u need to purchase new wheel center but from Tesla as they recommend you change after you take off ..easy to do takes about 15min

How much did it run?

T-Spotline needs to make a good profit to stay in business.m, but $3600 is pricey. I’ve used Dallas Custom Steering Wheels for Porsche’s in the past and it was about $500-$600 for wrapping, thickness , etc. and DCTMS for shape altercations for about $1000-$1200.

$1600 for the alcantara/carbon fiber with red stitching and stripe, extra $100 for the center portion (surrounding the airbag) carbon fiber. No core exchange, so you keep your original wheel.

I'm a big fan of Dallas Custom Steering Wheels but they don't do carbon fiber/etc.., only leather and alcantara.

I did my self ..there are two torx screws in back of steering wheel that remove airbag ..and than one center nut in front ..once you remove that wheel comes off ..u need to purchase new wheel center but from Tesla as they recommend you change after you take off ..easy to do takes about 15min

Wow, that's easier than expected. Only tradeoff is that I lose the heated steering wheel, but it's Florida so I'm ok with that.

If anyone's been looking at these, we've been installing them recently on teslas (a couple model S', a model # and a model x!) Please feel free to shoot us any questions you've got!
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 3.10.20 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 3.10.37 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 3.10.54 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 3.11.13 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 3.11.32 PM.jpg

Yes, you mentioned that two posts earlier and several other places. I think we know how to reach you if we're interested in license plates.

He’s just making sure he gets the recognition for blatantly hijacking a thread. Couldn’t even spend the three seconds to say something relevant like “these black frames would help fit in well with the chrome delete”

Nope. Just click paste. Look what I’m selling!