Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Abstract ocean delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have tracking information?

I had a replacement tempered glass screen get stuck at their local Post Office. It’s still there now according to the tracking and that was about a month ago. When prompted they sent another replacement via DHL.

They’re very good with this stuff in my experience. Send them a message :)

Do you have tracking information?

I had a replacement tempered glass screen get stuck at their local Post Office. It’s still there now according to the tracking and that was about a month ago. When prompted they sent another replacement via DHL.

They’re very good with this stuff in my experience. Send them a message :)
I sent them a message about a week ago and was told it’s delayed due to covid, the tracker link just takes me back to their website and it just says that it’s been shipped, I’ve had other stuff delivered from America and China weeks ago that I ordered at the same time as my ao order. Thanks for your replies

i ordered before the lockdown and paid for UPS innovations. I barely got the delivery after about 2 months. The issue is that the 1st leg uses UPS to the airport. Then its USPS to the UK. The issue is that USPS use commercial airplanes to transport parcels, whereas UPS and DHL have their own planes. Hence the lack of commercial airlines means there is a queue and you will be waiting.

After waiting for an eternity I got my bits and then cracked the screen protector getting out of the packaging. Abstract Ocean shipped me a replacement out via DHL and i had it in 3 days.

Hence choose DHL if you don't want to wait months.