Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Acceleration Boost (and other upgrades) in Delaware - tax?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I drive through Delaware on a regular basis. They have no sales tax. If I am in Delaware when I choose to deploy the Acceleration Boost (or advanced autopilot, etc) will I be charged tax...or will that be based upon the address for my credit card?

I just wonder because apps like DraftKings pays attention to what state I am in and I can't place bets in certain states even though my state of residence does allow online betting.

Thanks!

• Funny
Reactions: GOVA
Thanks, exxxviii - I know a couple youtube vids that show AB being added also show a couple hundred dollar tax being added, so that is probably by state...I was curious if anyone from that kind of state downloaded the software in a non-tax state =)

Thanks, exxxviii - I know a couple youtube vids that show AB being added also show a couple hundred dollar tax being added, so that is probably by state...I was curious if anyone from that kind of state downloaded the software in a non-tax state =)
So here's an interesting spin... I looked at my calendar, and the day I ordered it I was in Arlington, VA. I live in Georgia. Virginia has sales tax, but I wonder if it did not charge me because I was purchasing in another state?

You can change your name and post to message boards all you like, Gavin - we aren't gonna come there
😀 I hate governor nuisance. Almost as much as trump. Thank you.

I’m just here for the weather.

Attachments

• 3523113A-B4E2-481E-A0B7-4218B9D32175.jpeg
    3523113A-B4E2-481E-A0B7-4218B9D32175.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 124