Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accesories - what phone holder you use?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

yessuz

Dec 30, 2021
Midlands
Basically very simple question:

I needy phone to be higher than the holder at knee height. Also, since my daily driver has no wireless charging i need cable, and it makes quite awkward phone placement sideways when it is down at current m3 hilder place..

Anyway, what kind of phone holders you use,?

Previously I used vent mounted magnetic holders due to minimalistic design.. what are other options?

8C7E067A-C59E-42CE-8082-25E425B76B68.jpeg

I use this. It’s a bit far away tbh

It looks nice and all but I really regret buying this style of phone holder because it leaves grooves like this on the dashboard after you removed it and it takes awhile if not, never goes away. I might have to use a hot hair dryer to see if I can restore it back into original shape. I have not used the phone holder since.

D278ECF5-659A-49B7-BA62-DCD544096985.jpeg

Last edited:
ESR HaloLock Wireless Car Charger with CryoBoost, Compatible with MagSafe Car Charger, Compatible with iPhone 14/13/12 Series Phones and Magnetic Cases, Fast Charging, Phone Cooling, Frosted Onyx https://amzn.eu/d/b0DslVw

With a seperate suction mount for the windscreen. Works great with MagSafe iPhones, and if you pair it with a 20W+ USBC power supply the charging is rapid. Cable can be hidden down the door sill. I can take a picture back at the car if you like.

Reactions: neil_c