Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories for New MYP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking up MYP this Thursday and want to get all the accessories ready. I've narrowed down to the following from Amazon. Anything you guys would buy differently?

Pet cover for trunk:

Spine MagSafe wireless phone charge for iPhone 13 pro/max:

3 pcs center console organizer

Mud flaps:

Cup holder inserts:

Anything else I might be missing that you guys think would be useful? Thank you.

Picking up MYP this Thursday and want to get all the accessories ready. I've narrowed down to the following from Amazon. Anything you guys would buy differently?

Pet cover for trunk:

Mud flaps:

Cup holder inserts:

Anything else I might be missing that you guys think would be useful? Thank you.
I've not used these exact products so not backing their quality, just things out of my Amazon Tesla List.

Door side storage box
Rubber Floor mats. Shop for what you need.
Retractable cargo cover
Glass Screen Protector

These forums are filled with things I didn't know existed. Check out some of the third party vendors for Tesla. You ant it, they got it.

Reactions: Jersey_guy_202

Pet cover for trunk:

Mud flaps:

Cup holder inserts:

SSD/Micro SD/USB Thumb drive only thing I don't see on your list, but you might already have that lined up.

Reactions: Jersey_guy_202
A cheapo glove box organizer.

Also, some sort of under seat storage box. There is a ton of storage space under the front seats. I use the square Tesla zipped bags that come with the car - the are a perfect size and have velcro on the bottom to keep them in place.

Last edited:
My favorite exterior accessories on my Model Y are the front mud flaps. My favorite interior accessories are the floor liners (Tesmanian but now there are many brands to choose from.) My second most favorite interior accessory is the sunshade for the glass roof, followed by the cargo cover.

Also, some sort of under seat storage box. There is a ton of storage space under the front seats. I use the square Tesla zipped bags that come with the car - the are a perfect size and have velcro on the bottom to keep them in place.
Are you talking about what the charge cord and charging adapter came in? I never thought about that....didn't realize it fit.

Why do you say that? I have heard of some of the longer ones scraping, but have not heard of any not doing what they were designed to do. Have you
the hard plastic one break quite easily, skinnier, i broke a few when going near the curbs. (* i have the myp, sit a a little low)

saw a couple youtube videos about rally armor mud flaps (sooo easy to install, floppy flexible jelly, offer more protection cuz its wider) immediately sold on it. i bought a pack around 182 with taxes 200. My life changed since then, not to mention i like the looks of it. i was contemplated due to the price, but then mud flaps is a major part to protect your paints so eventually i pulled the trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: samori01
the hard plastic one break quite easily, skinnier, i broke a few when going near the curbs. (* i have the myp, sit a a little low)

saw a couple youtube videos about rally armor mud flaps (sooo easy to install, floppy flexible jelly, offer more protection cuz its wider) immediately sold on it. i bought a pack around 182 with taxes 200. My life changed since then, not to mention i like the looks of it. i was contemplated due to the price, but then mud flaps is a major part to protect your paints so eventually i pulled the trigger.
Do you have any pictures of how they look?

Do you have any pictures of how they look?
Just some photos i found online. You can check out a couple YouTube videos on the quality. This is just my personal opinion. Some likes some don’t lol
8F27C22E-FD8C-4004-91BA-6A8A1D23108A.jpeg
638800E0-DA0C-4A99-AF62-84FCD27CE3E9.jpeg

I took the J1772 adapter and the 110 V Tesla adapter out of my wife's Tesla Charging Bag (she won't miss it, since she doesn't know it's there) and put the bag under the driver's seat. You are right! It's a perfect fit! I had been waiting for the Jowua one's to come back in stock since I liked those the best, but this bag is better than all of them, IMO. It has some insulation if you want to put an ice pack in there with some drinks, it is soft, so that if things happen to move in there, you don't hear it, and best of all not only does it come with the car but being that it is OEM it looks like it belongs there. @2left thank you! I will give you credit as I scream these to the mountaintop.

Pet cover for trunk:

Mud flaps:

Cup holder inserts:

But less and live with it. I wish I had. Now I've got extra this and that. I should have waited 3 weeks then got stuff.

No need for phone holder. Already one in center console.

3d maxpider mats were my must.

i suggest dont use the cheap mud flaps. get the rally flaps around 200 for 4.

Caveat Emptor