Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories recomendation for Tesla model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello guys,
My Tesla M3SR+ arrives soon. What accessories are you planning to buy?

I have:
- metal pedals covers
- cup holder organizer
I bought center console sliding tray organizer. Now I don’t have to remove the tray to get at sub compartment. Abstract Ocean air intake screen.

Hello guys,
My Tesla M3SR+ arrives soon. What accessories are you planning to buy?

I have:
- metal pedals covers
- cup holder organizer
Yeah my car arrives soon as well...

- Winter floor mats
- Tire inflator and tire sealant package
- Jack pads for lifting points

I got a NEMA 14-50 plug done in my garage for charging. So for that:
- NEMA 14-50 adapter for the mobile charger
- a charging cable holder

Reactions: Smytty
Well speaking of that, Has anyone ordered anything in Tesloid.ca ? I am wondering how long do their deliveries take for the all-weather mats.

Also here is what I bought in amazon:

Matte anti-glare screen protector
Stainless pads
Cup holder insert
Air valve caps
Phone holder
Air intake filter for outside
All weather floor matt, I am ordering in amazon for ease or return incase I don't like it.

Reactions: kooro
Well speaking of that, Has anyone ordered anything in Tesloid.ca ? I am wondering how long do their deliveries take for the all-weather mats.

Stainless pads
Cup holder insert
Air valve caps
Phone holder
All weather floor matt, I am ordering in amazon for ease or return incase I don't like it.
I ordered Thurs or Fri, and got them Tues this week (IE after long weekend Monday). Impressed! Got the 3d performance I believe, fit well so far.

Reactions: defsam
I ordered Thurs or Fri, and got them Tues this week (IE after long weekend Monday). Impressed! Got the 3d performance I believe, fit well so far.
If it is better than amazon, I will order it from Tesloid. I am getting annoyed of amazon selections not available for 2021 model 3and the shipping is taking longer now too. I need the mats by 11th this month as I am picking up my car then.

Stainless pads
Cup holder insert
Air valve caps
Phone holder
Ordered Saturday night and received mats on Wednesday

Reactions: defsam
The Spigen matte screen protector from Amazon is showing one day delivery.
but I checked and they are out of stock til august 9 lol so idk if its doable as for some reason my estimated delivery (i ordered) is 13th
1628216765678.png

I've been ordering most of my accessories from aliexpress. Center cap covers, valve stems, trunk and sub tank mats, center Console Organizer, and way more. It's usually the same stuff as Amazon but usually 30 percent cheaper. My center wrap was 10 bucks and the same item on tesloid is 50, although they do give you two in case you mess up.

The only unknown is wait times, but I figure most of this stuff would come before the car does anyways. But most of the stuff actually shipped from Hong Kong and made it here in 7 to 10 calendar days. Stuff coming from China has been sitting longer at customs though.