Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Add waypoints in app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The app's route planner's main purpose IMHO is to let you plan the route when you're not in the car so you can see when you need to leave. But the planner will happily give you a route to your destination that leaves you with insufficient charge to proceed. If you could add waypoints (as you can in the car) you could set a round trip.

Reactions: Transformer
Upvote 1
The app's route planner's main purpose IMHO is to let you plan the route when you're not in the car so you can see when you need to leave. But the planner will happily give you a route to your destination that leaves you with insufficient charge to proceed. If you could add waypoints (as you can in the car) you could set a round trip.
That's definitely a concern. A setting of "allow for range to nearest supercharger" or something, that'd be great. In lieu of that, if I'm in unfamiliar territory, I always end my navigations with a supercharger stop so I don't run into that problem.