Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aditions to the user interface

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I made a quick sketch-up of the additions I would like to see in an update. Please share your thoughts ;)

SuggestionsTM3.jpg

Hi all,

I made a quick sketch-up of the additions I would like to see in an update. Please share your thoughts ;)

Good additions. One thing I'm hoping Tesla can add and maybe you can mock up is a light gray bar toward the bottom of the car picture (above lightening bolt) that goes red when the brake lights are applied. The brake change on the image is too small to see.

Good additions. One thing I'm hoping Tesla can add and maybe you can mock up is a light gray bar toward the bottom of the car picture (above lightening bolt) that goes red when the brake lights are applied. The brake change on the image is too small to see.
That would be annoying after a while - already a lot going on with the screen. If a brake lamp fails you'll get a warning.

No thanks. I have a weather forecast web page set up as a favorite in the web browser for the very infrequent times that I need the weather forecast.

I open the energy page if I really need to know the range. The gauge is really only to remind me to plug in or to consider using free charging at the shopping center.

ymmv