Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Advice needed..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Save the cash on PUP and sound. If you also skipped premium seats and just went textile, you could get a 90D and have much more performance and range. All glass roof all the way unless you love sunroofs.

That is a tempting choice. I know there's a noticeable difference between the 75 and 90D and probably not that much difference between a 75 and 75D. I love the look of the all glass roof - wouldn't get the sunroof as I rarely open mine.

That is a tempting choice. I know there's a noticeable difference between the 75 and 90D and probably not that much difference between a 75 and 75D. I love the look of the all glass roof - wouldn't get the sunroof as I rarely open mine.

I bought a 2013 CPO and took delivery in December 2016. The seats are grey (that very light grey). From the pictures, I would sworn they were white. They're still in great condition an my S has the pano roof. My last two vehicles, I did not want a sunroof but they were both CPO and came with them. I have the PUP, UHFS and SAS.

I'm going to order a 100D with only 2 options: metallic paint and Autopilot. With referral discount it will come in at $97,500, or $90,000 after the federal rebate. A steal. I have thought about all the options extensively and honestly, I just like the car as is. It's really matured when it comes to what's standard. High(er) amperage charger, glass roof, better center console, all the old tech package stuff like NAV included, power liftgate...with the $5k price hike, feels like we are at a sweet spot. As for air suspension...i like to feel more connected to the road, and I drive in an area without generally steep driveways or bad quality roads.

Reactions: hingisfan and DIL
I'm going to order a 100D with only 2 options: metallic paint and Autopilot. With referral discount it will come in at $97,500, or $90,000 after the federal rebate. A steal. I have thought about all the options extensively and honestly, I just like the car as is. It's really matured when it comes to what's standard. High(er) amperage charger, glass roof, better center console, all the old tech package stuff like NAV included, power liftgate...with the $5k price hike, feels like we are at a sweet spot. As for air suspension...i like to feel more connected to the road, and I drive in an area without generally steep driveways or bad quality roads.

If I were ordering today there would be few options I'd get also. The new cloth seats are more comfortable than the ones offered when I bought (a year ago), though I would still get the air suspension. I use the height thing all the time. It makes it easier to get in any out and I have some friends who need the extra height to get out of the car comfortably.

FWIW, I have the gray next gen seats (not white but pretty light gray) and have noticed an bit of discoloration after wearing newer dark blue jeans. The upside is that it just takes a damp towel with just a tad of dish soap and they clean up good as new. I'm also in Fl so definitely wanted light colored seats.

There are YouTube videos on the Ultra White Seats. They are very comfortable and clean up easily. I spilled some soda on them and they wiped right up (not perforated). They reminded me of my boat seats, but not as thick and hard. I have the UHFS and love it. PUP for better lighting and air filtration, it also adds the leather steering wheel and alcantera dash. All glass roof is nice, but I wish I could open it (only thing I would change if I could go back (only had by S for 2 weeks). Air suspension was the last thing I added and don't regret it (yet... I expect some problems in 3-4 years like all air bags have). If you are leasing, the decisions you make are more about your comfort and experience in the 3 years you will be driving your car.. but, think about it, 3 years... add those features that make your driving experience better (and skip the new shirt or Starbucks).