Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Advice on offset for Model S winter wheel?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All -

I'm ordering a tire rack)set of winter wheels/tires for the Model S - have selected the bridgestone blizzaks for the tires, and am looking for some advice on the best offset for the wheels. Am planning on going with a square set of 20x8.5s and the options seem to be an offset of 35 or 30.

Would the 35s look too 'sunk in' or recessed (more than stock? - I have the 21inch sonic carbon turbines).

Any advice on which offset to go for would be much appreciated, and if anyone has any tire rack favorite winter wheels, please do share!

Thanks very much, and happy new year to all!

I also have the 21" Tesla wheels and the snow tires for those were outrageously priced. For a little bit less, I was able to get 20" wheels and Sottozeros balanced and ready to go from Tire Rack. Couldn't be happier. The car is a tank in the snow! 2015 P90DL. 245/40R20. Below are pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1813.jpg
    IMG_1813.jpg
    668.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1814.jpg
    IMG_1814.jpg
    676.7 KB · Views: 55
I also have the 21" Tesla wheels and the snow tires for those were outrageously priced. For a little bit less, I was able to get 20" wheels and Sottozeros balanced and ready to go from Tire Rack. Couldn't be happier. The car is a tank in the snow! 2015 P90DL. 245/40R20. Below are pics.

Those look great! Im kicking myself now for buying the a set of the Tesla 19s for winter tires.