TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Advise needed. 2014 85 CPO

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by hitparader, May 13, 2017.

1. hitparader

hitparader Member

I put a deposit down about two weeks ago on a 2014 85 with 24k miles priced at $67k
    These are the options it comes with in addition to the cpo warranty. Is this a good deal?

Black Solid Paint
    All Glass Panoramic Roof
    19" Silver Cyclone Wheels
    INTERIOR Black Leather Seats Matte Obeche Wood Décor Black Alcantara Headliner
    CHARGING Free Supercharging Dual Chargers
    OPTIONS Tech Package with Autopilot Smart Air Suspension Ultra High Fidelity Sound

Thanks for your time and I appreciate your input.

2. Az_Rael

Az_Rael Supporting Member

Seems like a good price for an AP car with low miles and lots of options.

• Like x 1
  3. hitparader

hitparader Member

Thanks!! I've ordered cars before, so I can handle the wait (somewhat); but it's been hard not to comparison shop with not much communication coming from them.

4. idleuser

idleuser Member

Decent price if those options are must have. Do you need the extra 10kwh of range? The S75 in its current form is hard to beat.

69,500 - 7500 tax credit = 62,50". Add 5000 for EAP = 67,500

• Like x 4
  5. troypercival

troypercival Member

I would agree a new MS 75 with glass roof, AP 2.0 and power liftgate would be a better value especially considering the federal tax credit.

• Like x 3
  6. hitparader

hitparader Member

I hear what you guys are saying and any sane person would probably take a new one over a cpo model. I travel on the road fairly often though, and could save a lot off my daily per diem and pocket it, so the free supercharging was very appealing. I really want the truck whenever that is available and intend to trade up then. Thanks for all the input!

7. billc918

billc918 Member

It appears free supercharging is a major concern for you. Tesla has recently modified the supercharging policy. If you purchase a new model s or x using someone's referral link(i.e. my link is My Tesla Referral Code) you get free supercharging while you own the car plus $1000 off the cost of the car. This information may be of interest to you.