Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Rear Diffuser's Thread (pictures+discussion)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

This guy sells dry carbon kit, the rear diffuser sticks out farther than the cheap replica. I do installation by myself in my own parking stall, never trust shops in here.
Hi thanks for getting back. When you say sticks out farther is that in a good way? I was looking at the kits on aliexpress....there was a link you sent on here before via aliexpress (z-art) and their kits were like over $20k hkd for the dry carbon. What are your experiences with the replica vorsteiner kits on there, because I think you said you had a kit from there before.
Also how do you like your kit now?

Hi thanks for getting back. When you say sticks out farther is that in a good way? I was looking at the kits on aliexpress....there was a link you sent on here before via aliexpress (z-art) and their kits were like over $20k hkd for the dry carbon. What are your experiences with the replica vorsteiner kits on there, because I think you said you had a kit from there before.
You can get CMST carbon fibre kit from Guangzhou, they are legit af. I got mine from them and had it ship to Canada

Attachments

• 4BA19956-1DD7-4902-80E4-83057630B3CA_1_105_c.jpeg
    4BA19956-1DD7-4902-80E4-83057630B3CA_1_105_c.jpeg
    375.4 KB · Views: 347

Just think carefully before you buy a body kit. If you live in HK, you should worry the most about scraping the front lip when entering the parking lot. Vorsteiner kit has probably the lowest front lip you can buy. The other thing you need to worry is the fitment, z-art works well on my car doesn't mean the kit you are buying will fit your car perfectly, I had bought a couple CF side skirts did not fit the car and they went to the garbage bin. Style comes the last, they are everywhere now, not particular unique to see a model 3 with body kit around town, just buy the one you feel good.

Just think carefully before you buy a body kit. If you live in HK, you should worry the most about scraping the front lip when entering the parking lot. Vorsteiner kit has probably the lowest front lip you can buy. The other thing you need to worry is the fitment, z-art works well on my car doesn't mean the kit you are buying will fit your car perfectly, I had bought a couple CF side skirts did not fit the car and they went to the garbage bin. Style comes the last, they are everywhere now, not particular unique to see a model 3 with body kit around town, just buy the one you feel good.

Hi asian_xl,

Thanks for your info. I think I do have my heart set on the vorsteiner kit. I don't plan on slamming the car, maybe just 1-1.5" drop.
I messaged the guy from Taobao, the link you gave me, you said he had the dry carbon vorsteiner kits. He has to make the dry carbon kit as they don't stock them. The
How was the kit from z-art compared the the kit from the guy on Taobao, think his shop name is Boch.
Are you happy with the Boch guys kit? Do it fit well?

Also are you on Wechat? If so maybe better to chat on there as it's easier. You can add me.... Kjay22

Hi asian_xl,

Thanks for your info. I think I do have my heart set on the vorsteiner kit. I don't plan on slamming the car, maybe just 1-1.5" drop.
I messaged the guy from Taobao, the link you gave me, you said he had the dry carbon vorsteiner kits. He has to make the dry carbon kit as they don't stock them. The
How was the kit from z-art compared the the kit from the guy on Taobao, think his shop name is Boch.
Are you happy with the Boch guys kit? Do it fit well?

Also are you on Wechat? If so maybe better to chat on there as it's easier. You can add me.... Kjay22

I have doubt they are from the same manufacturer, the equipment of making dry carbon cost a lot. I sometime work in Kwun Tong, you might come check it out to see it in person. PM me if need details.

OK cool thanks, but is there a seller that is reputable....with their quality and fitment? Or any sellers on Taobao that people have bought from that the quality and fitment is good?
why don't you get you kit from CMST Guangzhou directly, they are all agents. not a particular "seller". just search CMST on xiaohongshu, it will return a bunch of agents, for front lip or rear diffuser you are looking around 4000 CNY

I like this! Can you share the link to the eBay seller?
I have doubt they are from the same manufacturer, the equipment of making dry carbon cost a lot. I sometime work in Kwun Tong, you might come check it out to see it in person. PM me if need details.

Hi asian_xl

I can't pm you at the moment as I just become a new member so I don't have that privilege yet to message people on the board directly.

Possible you can add me to your Wechat so we can talk? My ID is kjay22

Thanks

ADRO - Premium Prepreg Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser - Tesla Model 3 (V1)
52020175331_1000f652f8_b.jpg

ADRO - Premium Prepreg Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser - Tesla Model 3 (V2)
52478006123_f90f4b8a56_b.jpg

I'm planning to get this diffuser, can you post more pics? how is fitment?
Fitment is good honestly. It’s the best fitting of all the parts I’ve added this far.

What picture angles would you like to see? These are all the random photos I have of it…

Attachments

• 4AFC4404-6166-4A34-8087-C52A24963639.jpeg
    4AFC4404-6166-4A34-8087-C52A24963639.jpeg
    391 KB · Views: 176
  • C57D0C70-A5EA-4470-85A9-810A8AF80863.jpeg
    C57D0C70-A5EA-4470-85A9-810A8AF80863.jpeg
    822.1 KB · Views: 179
  • F7E8DF4F-4C75-4722-8C38-5FB28FB968FD.jpeg
    F7E8DF4F-4C75-4722-8C38-5FB28FB968FD.jpeg
    495.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 894FF053-7CD0-45DE-AAEA-A248C69CD419.jpeg
    894FF053-7CD0-45DE-AAEA-A248C69CD419.jpeg