Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

air freshener

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been looking at possible air fresheners for the m3's unique vents. I'm still not convinced with the scent wedge so I bought this instead to try out. Just wondering if anyone else has used this. I do tend to get into the car after a physical activity, but I usually change including my underwear/pants. However, I'm still concerned it's different than completely showering.

I've been looking at possible air fresheners for the m3's unique vents. I'm still not convinced with the scent wedge so I bought this instead to try out. Just wondering if anyone else has used this. I do tend to get into the car after a physical activity, but I usually change including my underwear/pants. However, I'm still concerned it's different than completely showering.

Dunno. I mean, the sweat is all your body, and this thing is just going around your neck area? It looks real gaudy. What about just sticking a yankee candle under the seat?