Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AirDemand Air Suspension Pressures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all!!! I have been running the AirDemand air suspension on my 2020 MYP for a few months now, and am just not 100% happy with the ride quality. For my ride height, I run 90-100psi on all 4 corners. I have the struts and shocks turned almost all the way to the softest settings. I am not sure where to go from there. The "technical support" at AirDemand leaves a lot to be desired. They are telling me to run really low pressures and to turn the setting a lot more towards the stiff end of things. At 90psi, my fenders lip the tires just a smidge. I can't make ride height much less without adjusting the front shocks way up, and then there is nothing I can do about the rears. I wanted to see what everyone running AirDemand...or other air suspensions, particularly double bellow type...are running for air pressures. At ride height I am almost 2 1/2" dropped from stock height. Any and all help and discussion is greatly appreciated!!