Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alcantara Upper Dashboard

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to wrap my model 3 upper dash with alcantara like the door panels. Does anyone think this would be a bad idea ?

The alcantara would be above the wooden dash, I know RPM sells alcantara dash replacements but i want the UPPER dash to be suede, not the main dash.

Does anyone know where I can buy a wrap the same colour as the door panels ?

Reactions: Pseudofinn
I would like to wrap my model 3 upper dash with alcantara like the door panels. Does anyone think this would be a bad idea ?

The alcantara would be above the wooden dash, I know RPM sells alcantara dash replacements but i want the UPPER dash to be suede, not the main dash.

Does anyone know where I can buy a wrap the same colour as the door panels ?
I always put a cover on my dashboard to protect from sun reflection when driving.
I even carry with me a black tower to cover the dashboard when I rent a car.

I installed the following Model 3 cover and it fits perfectly and looks great.

61Ys%2BJ9uCgL._SL1200_.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any update possible? I've been looking into this as well. I actually like the wood a good deal, especially as they've added those bits to the doors as well on the refresh. I'm thinking about adding the matching veneer from Hills Made to the center console- definitely if I can find a good looking alcantara upper dash.

Hopefully you or someone has found or done something.

A bit pricey but here you go.

Appreciated- but it's unclear what that kit actually covers, it certainly covers the wood bits- which I want to keep. It looks like that large space between the vent and windscreen is kept stock in this kit- which is all I want covered. I may reach out to them to clarify, and if the upper dash is included, can I just get that piece. Also odd that it requires a core exchange. For what?

I think I'll also order the mat from Amazon- it's certainly cheap enough to try. Delivery takes about a month though. :-/