Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All-weather floor liners/mats for cream interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently placed an order for a 2018 S75D that comes with the cream premium interior.

For those with this interior color, which all-weather liner did you go with?
Looking for feedback on fit and color match with stock from different brands.
Too bad Tesla only sells these in black.

Thanks

Thanks. Yeah the 2018 has cream carpet as well.
3D Max has cream-colored ones but has, as you said, that hideous logo. Though I saw a set of vinyl wrap for the 3D logo that might work.

Otherwise, I may just go with black all-weather mats.
Anyone with the cream carpet used the black mats? Pics would be appreciated.

Reactions: DerbyDave
Recently placed an order for a 2018 S75D that comes with the cream premium interior.

For those with this interior color, which all-weather liner did you go with?
Looking for feedback on fit and color match with stock from different brands.
Too bad Tesla only sells these in black.

Thanks

Congratulations on your new Tesla Model S with the cream premium interior! I totally understand the struggle of finding the perfect all-weather liner, especially when Tesla only offers them in black.

For my cream interior, I opted for TESERY's Tesla Model S all weather floor mats, and let me tell you, it was a game-changer. Not only do they offer fantastic protection against dirt and spills, but the color match is spot on. The cream-colored mats seamlessly blend with the interior, giving a polished and unified look.

Check out TESERY's Tesla Model S all-weather floor mats here. They provide the perfect fit and color coordination you're looking for. Enjoy your new Tesla in style and protection! 🚗✨