Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Weather Floor Mats for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are aftermarket pedal covers from Green Drive, and the 20" Induction wheels.
How is ride on the inductions. In the mid nineties, Saab dealers started pimping the convertibles in a push to compete with the 3 series. I bought a new 2.5l V6 ( because it was roomier) with massive wheels ( for then) and ultra low profile tyres. It also had lowered suspension and fruity stainless steel exhausts. The stiffness over the bumps did not worry me ( then) but the tyre/ wheel combination became a pain due to the rim seal braking from time to time but only after about 4 years. I kept it a long time because 50% of my mileage was on my motorbike.

I swore no more low profile tyres but not because of ride.

How is ride on the inductions. In the mid nineties, Saab dealers started pimping the convertibles in a push to compete with the 3 series. I bought a new 2.5l V6 ( because it was roomier) with massive wheels ( for then) and ultra low profile tyres. It also had lowered suspension and fruity stainless steel exhausts. The stiffness over the bumps did not worry me ( then) but the tyre/ wheel combination became a pain due to the rim seal braking from time to time but only after about 4 years. I kept it a long time because 50% of my mileage was on my motorbike.

I swore no more low profile tyres but not because of ride.
The ride seems very similar to the test drive car on 19s tbh.

Reactions: Wattsisname
I also got the boot and frunk mats, great quality and fit too!

The boot liner does come folded up so there are some creases in it, but a bit of heat from a hair dryer and manipulation by hand and they soon flatten out.View attachment 791825View attachment 791826View attachment 791824
They look excellent. I might go for the seat backs and the boot liner first off and so enjoy the carpets for a while. I am always a bit ambivalent about
making a reasonably luxurious car look utility by covering the carpets. But then, back in the day, the carpets were better quality even if the bodies were rust buckets.

My practical side usually wins out after the second or third carpet brushing. And by the way, how does my foot well end up with so much gravel !?
@teaston So, I have bought the D1M MOTOX Trunk and Frunk 3 piece. I also bought their three piece second row seat back protectors. After much research, I found theirs to be the only 3 piece set available. I like the idea of have the middle seat down on its own although it mayonly be required in a blue moon (or a red Multicoat with white seats to be baptised as Lizzie, if she ever arrives).

I also bought a set of carpet material mats for the front. The All Weathers can wait for a while.

I am in danger of being gripped by accessory fever; I have just bought the Tesla MY Outdoor Cover. With no garage and a ton of leaf litter, pollen and general dust landing every day, this "might" be the answer. However, it will mean more washing and drying which, I guess, I would do anyway.😇 for a while....

Now, back to the world's best accessory list.:)

Reactions: teaston
I have now got the rear seat back protectors too, great fit and look good!

D1M MOTOX Tesla Model Y Second Row Seats Back Cover All Weather Waterproof Seat Protector Pet Mat https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09VG9BYKY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_FBMZC8NK94YTHN8P5KA0

8EF30D3A-AAD1-4578-9A14-B0A9F1724DBB.jpeg
7E8350A9-AD84-44BD-856A-8816CAA82877.jpeg
9AC5023D-8490-4F6A-94CF-A0FF2A197945.jpeg
926F0751-E518-4A92-88BA-87E3C840EFA8.jpeg
45460B10-4880-4E85-9390-38861F217B10.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Wattsisname
I have now got the rear seat back protectors too, great fit and look good!

D1M MOTOX Tesla Model Y Second Row Seats Back Cover All Weather Waterproof Seat Protector Pet Mat https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09VG9BYKY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_FBMZC8NK94YTHN8P5KA0

View attachment 799404View attachment 799405View attachment 799406View attachment 799407View attachment 799408
Excellent! I have the same taking up space in their box waiting for a car:).

I, doubtless like yourself, chose them because they come in a set of three thereby allowing maximum flexibility with the seats. I don't suppose the inaccessibility of the forward underfloor space is a great loss; there do not seem to be matts offered for it and I can't remember it from the demo drive.

Did you buy jack pucks and if so which ones?

Thank you.

Excellent! I have the same taking up space in their box waiting for a car:).

I, doubtless like yourself, chose them because they come in a set of three thereby allowing maximum flexibility with the seats. I don't suppose the inaccessibility of the forward underfloor space is a great loss; there do not seem to be matts offered for it and I can't remember it from the demo drive.

Did you buy jack pucks and if so which ones?

Thank you.
I did buy one jack puck, but I haven’t needed to use it as my trolley jack has a large rubber saddle.