Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All-weather floor mats, trunk/frank mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3D Maxpider only makes interior mats correct? Will they eventually come out with a rear cargo mat? Or they don’t do those? Never owned a set so asking. Thanks

They have a custom fit frunk mat that just came out. Part Catalog had them as pre-order for December and when I went to order, it was then listed as delivery TBD. So I'm either lucky enough to get in on any that were left for December delivery or will be in the next batch. PC said 3D Maxpider is working on a custom fit cargo mat. I spoke with U-Ace their U.S. manufacturer/distributor and I think it's been scanned but there is typically protyping, testing and then manufacture if no changes, then shipping time overseas involved, so not imminent and wasn't encouraged to wait for it. So in the meantime decided to order the 3D Maxpider Universal (cut-to-fit) Cargo Liner from PC. Spoke with U-Ace about it and was told that it's basically the same material as the Kagu in my car mats but thinner. Rainy season is coming up and wanted to have some waterproof protection for the cargo area.

I love the 3D Maxpider Kagu mats. Waterproof, don't move around, odorless, foam layer adds some road noise sound deadening, and I think they are smart looking in Tesla cars.

FWIW, in another thread on floor mats, someone posted that they got their money refunded to them after placing an order with TuxMats. TuxMats said that they were no longer going to be selling them in the U.S. That was the only report I had seen and it was just posted the other day, so if you can place an order somewhere for them might want to keep that in mind and have another mat source in mind. With so many Model 3s hitting the road end of this year, and snow and rain becoming prevalent (friend said relatives in MN already had snow there on the ground), all weather mats for the Model 3 are probably going to be hard to find in stock. I think a lot of Model 3 owners are going to be caught off guard by what little is in stock and available to order.

Last edited: