TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Alloygators in Hong Kong?

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by Joseph Yang, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Joseph Yang

Joseph Yang Member

Hi guys

From a previous post on this forum: First night and I scratched a front rim T_T - Page 2

I had learned about Alloygators, and I was going to get them installed when my Model S arrived at the shop referred there, but now that my Model S is about to land in Hong Kong, the shop has gone under (the building they were in has been demolished, I just drove by today) and their phone number is constantly busy.

Aside from Victory Tyre, does anyone know where else I would be able to purchase the Alloygator rim protectors and get them installed?

Thanks

2. Mikischu

Mikischu Member

I did a search around online for this and saw that Paint Protection for your Car say they have them.

But their website is horrible so I think you would need to contact the store in Tin Hau to confirm this.

I was going to go this week, but Tesla gave me the wrong rear rims, so no point yet for me to go.

3. Joseph Yang

Joseph Yang Member

Seems like that place only sales Alloygators, but does not install, do you have any updates? Did you manage to contact them?