TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Alpharetta, GA - Service Center

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by MS75, Jun 6, 2018.

1. theflyer

theflyer Member

Thanks. I'll check it out in February and see if it is more like the chargers at the Chicago Service Center, which it sounds like they are.

Just looked up the location on Plugshare and it does say they are available for public use when the service center is closed.

2. FLUXED P85

FLUXED P85 Member

Stopped by the Alpharetta Service Center on Monday to charge a bit and look over the newer Model S, but was crisply informed that ALL of the chargers were only available for SERVICE personnel, NOT the general public. Needless to say, I did not look at any of the new Teslas!

3. Bighorn

Bighorn Top Supercharger

There is signage that limits their use during business hours. Chargers available after hours.

4. Greyhat

Greyhat New Member

I went today. The signs on the urban superchargers say that they are only for service center personnel. They were nice enough to let me juice up for a few minutes when I asked.