Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Amazing driving skills of a Tesla driver in Brussels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday I was walking not far from my home in Brussels, on Rue Froissart. I saw a blue Model S owner getting out of her parking with an amazing skill: she went up the ramp out of the parking garage of her building backwards! On top of that, it was so tight that she had to fold her mirrors on that ramp, as she probably had less than 10 cm on each side. :eek:

And I thought that my garage entrance was tight. That is a real skill. Respect!

This car for some reason allows for a very precise handling. You can manipulate it millimeter by millimeter. I have found I can park much more precise than in my former cars, both going forward and backward. Of course, parallel parking nowadays is easy....

Waiting for a full auto-park.... curious how my car will autopark in my garage. The entrance of my garage is so small, that the car get not in, in 1 action. Space between car and wall is less then 2-3 cm.
My wife never wants to look at it ...

Ik moet in Leuven ook tegen kasten parkeren en dan kan de garagepoort nog niet dicht. De 30 cm nauwkeurigheid van de sensoren is trouwens veel te groot. Dit moet toch echt beter kunnen maar ik vrees dat Tesla er geen risico's mee wil nemen. Als je echt in krappe ruimtes moet parkeren zijn de sensoren niet bruikbaar. Jammer.

Yesterday I was walking not far from my home in Brussels, on Rue Froissart. I saw a blue Model S owner getting out of her parking with an amazing skill: she went up the ramp out of the parking garage of her building backwards! On top of that, it was so tight that she had to fold her mirrors on that ramp, as she probably had less than 10 cm on each side. :eek:

And I thought that my garage entrance was tight. That is a real skill. Respect!

telkens weer moet ik aan Eugene denken.