Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another good delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all-

Long time, first time.
Picked up my white/black LR AWD w/ 19" wheels and AP in Springfield, NJ yesterday and all went well.

Just finished a Ghibli SQ4 lease and as many others on here, I've had many BMW's, Porsches and Audis before that.

Did a Turo rental before ordering.
Ordered on 3/19 on the phone the SC in Springfield and he matched with an incoming 2019.

The car was preped about as well as my DD 17 Jeep GC. There was some dust around the weatherstripping and the windows could have been cleaner but overall better than expected.
Paint was also better than expected with no real issues. Only body panel issue is that the frunk panel gap is slightly wider on one side than the other.
Interior was perfect. Had both phone cables.

Software needed an update which should have been done when the car was preped. Set up the WiFi at home and it was updated last night

Put about 100 miles on the car between the ride home and ride into Brooklyn to work today.
Car is rock solid... No rattles or squeaks.
There is some wind and road noise above 80mph.
I'm loving the instant torque and go cart handling

My initial impression is that it can run with the Germans up to 90 mph after that it starts to slightly lose its composure where the BMW's, Porsche's, Audi's and the Maser were begging to go faster.

For those waiting for delivery, It's worth the wait!!! Great car.