Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another "So let the mods begin" thread | 2022 Model S Long Range Refreshed-Refresh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That Fitment is perfection. Couple of questions,

Do you have any rubbing at full lock when hitting a bump or in reverse?

Do you think you could have gone with a 295/30 in the rear to give you a little more rubber?
Thanks for the compliment, i am very happy with it! No rubbing at all, in any situation.

As for 295/30 it might work, but I'm concerned about keeping it closer to OE diameter and I'm not sure what that extra Rev Per Mile will do to the driving dynamics. I'm curious to hear from others on this one.

I picked my car up from PPF today and absolutely love the Matte PPF over the Pearl White Metallic! I had the rear T painted and have not put it on yet, and actually love the clean debadged look.

Here she is with Llumar Platinum Matte PPF installed by NXTLevel Detail, Raynor Ceramic Tint 20% all around and 50% windshield, RPM Tesla Matte Carbon Mirror Caps, Side Marker covers, and OE Tesla Plaid Spoiler.

20220406_184400.jpg

20220406_184437.jpg
20220406_184539.jpg
20220406_184559.jpg
20220406_184528.jpg

I picked my car up from PPF today and absolutely love the Matte PPF over the Pearl White Metallic! I had the rear T painted and have not put it on yet, and actually love the clean debadged look.

Here she is with Llumar Platinum Matte PPF installed by NXTLevel Detail, Raynor Ceramic Tint 20% all around and 50% windshield, RPM Tesla Matte Carbon Mirror Caps, Side Marker covers, and OE Tesla Plaid Spoiler.

View attachment 790819
View attachment 790822View attachment 790823View attachment 790824View attachment 790825
Looks real good!

Reactions: cmarshack
Next Up, License plate delete:

I will say that there are people on the forum who are asking about the funky bolts that hold the plate on, but you do not need to remove those at all. They only hold the body colored cover to the actual plate mount, which can all be removed at once.

I like to take 20lb test fishing line, wrap the line around two screwdriver handles and then use a sawing motion with the line behind the plate. I added some WD40 to the mix to help the line slide and it breaks down the adhesive at the same time.

Finished Product:

View attachment 780748
So easy to do. Step by step also on YouTube.

View attachment 790819
View attachment 790822View attachment 790823View attachment 790824View attachment 790825
Any plans for the front chrome T?

View attachment 790819
How long did Rpmtesla take to ship your caps? Ive placed a order for caps, side camera caps, seat cf backs and waiting on shipment.

Did they PPF your handles or black trim around the windows?

Any plans for the front chrome T?
Yes, just need to pull it and paint it Satin Black.
How long did Rpmtesla take to ship your caps? Ive placed a order for caps, side camera caps, seat cf backs and waiting on shipment.

Did they PPF your handles or black trim around the windows?
They were back ordered on them for a while, I think they took about a month. I know they shipped out a lot of them on Monday, not sure when the next lot will go out.

Reactions: SBDPlaid