Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Current Owners make new reservation in 2018?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the site and emails they send still say owners get a thank you bump. I would think they would remove that text if they changed anything. I just don't think a lot of invites have been going out period, prob from the late feb shutdown.. like a waterfall effect, then add in all the day one non owners I think they prob just did a chunk of those.. I am still holding out hope.

That seems to be a canned letter that they might not have got around to update. I got that letter as well when I put in a deposit on Mar 1, 2018 as an existing owner, but as I mentioned earlier the option for the LR RWD PUP is only showing Late 2018, same as AWD. Since I'm interested in the AWD, not a big deal although I guess if I had made the reservation a few weeks earlier, AWD option might show as Mid 3018 as some have noted. Of course, if I get moved up, I won't complain...;)

Got a current owner brother from another mother who reserved online on 2/17, 3 weeks ago from today.
I keep bugging him to check on when I, sorry when HE can configure...

My current owner brother from another mother who reserved online on 2/17/18 got an invite to configure today. I will get it sooon, sorry - HE will get it soon.

Me, who reserved online the night of the reveal still cant. Slated for April - June.

I was a first day reservation holder and a previous owner of a Model S. I've already received my my car in early March and it's been wonderful. So wonderful in fact that I've just reserved a second one for my business this time.

December 2014 - Received my Model S
March 2016 - Reserved
December 2017 - Returned my Model S (lease)
January 2018 - Ordered my LR Midnight Silver Model 3
March 2018 - Received Model 3 in NV. What a car.
16 March 2018 - Placed a reservation for a section Model 3. Currently says "Late 2018"

We'll see what happens.

The car is set to be delivered at the end of this week. Also, they let me switch it over to my other account even before taking delivery so I could send it through business banking, etc. that was a nice surprise.