Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

any evidence rush for 2016 S 100's SC01 is becoming false fever?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI - I had a JAN 2017 S60 (then 75) SC01 build.

TeslaFi reports I SC’d 17.8kw (about 24% of my charging) for the ~210k of miles driven.

Car was in an accident and the carrier is trying to total (see other thread) but will note Tesla is buying back these cars with a bonus $5k trade in.

FYI - I had a JAN 2017 S60 (then 75) SC01 build.

TeslaFi reports I SC’d 17.8kw (about 24% of my charging) for the ~210k of miles driven.

Car was in an accident and the carrier is trying to total (see other thread) but will note Tesla is buying back these cars with a bonus $5k trade in.
It's pretty easy to "add" $5k when your valuation is $20k+ under market value.

It's pretty easy to "add" $5k when your valuation is $20k+ under market value.
Forgot screenshot in prior post.
65DAFA16-17A4-4FC8-9F0E-A1FD95DA38F8.jpeg

Lifetime free supercharging has worked great for me. Its hard to get rid of a car that has lifetime free fuel. Im driving this thing till it completely dies.
I dont know where $200 a year came from. I never realized how much it costs until I started charging my new Tesla Model Y on road trips. Ouch those prices hurt, especially down in SOCAL at busy stations.

Reactions: ks1972
thanks.
it don't have to be red.
am willing to red wrap.
but that's $6K+ right?
I'd want to subtract some of that from seller's pocket.
Its not sellers fault, but...
Sorry, but you don’t sound like you’re serious about purchasing as you keep adding new tidbits to the picture. You’re now wanting a seller to partially fund your desire for a different color of car?!?! You enjoy the hunt and will be in perpetual “looking” mode.

Next round of questions will be: Is $6k too much for a wrap? Is 3M better than Inozetek? Can I talk the seller down to $3k to offset?

thanks for opinion, but way wrong;
every buyer wants best deal,
every seller wants best deal.
nothing new here...
next round of questions will be AFTER purchase...
aren't questions what this forum's all about ???
people helping people, I got a whole lot of help...
🤔 🤔 🤔

thanks for opinion, but way wrong;
every buyer wants best deal,
every seller wants best deal.
nothing new here...
next round of questions will be AFTER purchase...
aren't questions what this forum's all about ???
people helping people, I got a whole lot of help...
🤔 🤔 🤔
You’re missing the point. No arguments with anything you said about wanting the best deal and yes, plenty of info/advice has been given to you. As previously stated, you’ve already missed out on what you deemed your perfect spec car. My point has always been that your list of must-haves is narrowing your pool, hence why I said just set a price that you’re willing to pay to get into your dream car and pull the trigger before someone else snatches it out from under you. The more sidebars you add to it, especially the last one about “some of the wrap cost should come from seller’s pocket” is putting you further out from enjoying a Model S. I’ll leave it at this so as to not beat a dead horse.

ah. yes, the red 12K mi S 70 seemed near perfect until it allegedly sold for ~$48K-49K;
now am more flexible about color & more aware of 90 range;
an S P90D !! more range !! is now down to $46K, hoping to grab @ ~$40K+ & red wrap ~?$6K?...