Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any idea on fixes? Interior door trim puncture

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

everydaychris

Feb 10, 2020
CA
Howdy!

So the pup went a little crazy and decided to bite my door trim in the back….. haha does anyone have any quick fixes on repairing it or making it less obvious?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 330
Reactions: whisperingshad
haha so the trick is vapo rub anything you dont want the puppy biting.
I vapo rubbed the sides real good but didn't even think he'd try and go for that top part
Is it vinyl? I just need to fill in the holes a little haha

Wow. NOW they come up with it huh? It looks pretty good! Will buy it and do a review!

Reactions: whisperingshad
Jeez, how can Tesla in good consciousness sell us a $50,000+ car that isn't impervious to our 4 legged friends?!? This is an OUTRAGE. I will never wait endlessly for purchase another Tesla.

:p

Looks like it's time to develop the Kevlar interior panels. They'll be expensive, but they'll sell like hotcakes to this crowd.

(All kidding aside, that's a bummer. I literally just saw another post where the dog chewed a hole into the corner of the backseat. Luckily, you're in California, land of 10,000 excellent upholsterers if you get into too much trouble.)

haha I haven't tried the heat gun yet
I frankly stopped caring about and don't notice it as much since the dogs are always in the back

I WILL say the tesla pet seat cover is AMAZING and covers the entire rear side panels so if I had that back then Peanut wouldn't have damaged the trim

Reactions: Halpm3Pleas3
Wow. NOW they come up with it huh? It looks pretty good! Will buy it and do a review!

I like that due to the ability to flow AC from the rear vents. We currently have a rear protector from RPM but our Husky hangs her head over the second-row seatback to get a whiff of COLD air coming from the rear seat HVAC vent and drools all over the rear seat. This would solve that.

Dam, another accessory I now have to upgrade.

Reactions: everydaychris