TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Any Model S Owners in/near Pinellas County?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Braceya, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Braceya

Braceya New Member

I would really appreciate it if any Tesla Model S owners in the Largo/St. Pete/Clearwater areas would be willing to meet up and show a couple (2 or 3) of us the car. We are strongly considering ordering one, but don't want to lay out all of the money before even seeing the car in person...and I don't want to make an 8 hour trip to Dania Beach.

Thanks so much.

2. TampaLiam

TampaLiam Secret Agent

There are a number of them around! ClearwaterBeachSteve has a car...
    I get mine this week, but live in New Tampa.

The Tesla Tampa Service Center has about 20 of them that you could go check out. They are happy to talk about the cars and answer questions. You can't drive them, though... as they are all personally owned.

3. Braceya

Braceya New Member

Thanks! I actually called the service center shortly after I posted this, and they invited me down there to check it out next weekend.

4. ClearwaterBchSteve

ClearwaterBchSteve P445 / VIN 1794

Hi Braceya There are a few owners here in Pinellas that are both members of the TMC website and Florida Tesla Motors Club. We got our Model S in December of last year and would be happy to show it to you. We ordered the car back in 2009 and it is everything we expected and more. We live on Clearwater Beach and have an office in Largo. Sometimes I bring the Model S to work. Feel free to send a private message through this forum so we can arrange to hook up if schedules permit. Steve.