Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any MY AWD Red/Black's getting VIN's?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Red AWD - 20 Inch Induction Wheels - FSD

Ordered - 3/3
Details - 3/18
VIN Available - 3/23

VIN# Last 4 3xxx

03/26 - Your Tesla is on the way to Service Center, select your appointment!!! Yayy. Only available delivery dates are March 30 or 31st!!

Because we had a trade in, we did have to drive in to the Tesla location. There were a few minor blemishes, and they'll handle them with a service call later. We had a similar experience with our Model 3 in 2018, but it all worked out great, so we're not concerned. There were at least 4 other Red Model Y's in the upper lot, and I have no idea how many were inside the building, but two or three cars came out of it while we were there. They told us that they've delivered about 20-30 MYs in the last week, and that ours is definitely one of the first ones delivered. But based on the quantity we saw there today, it looks like deliveries are ramping up a lot this weekend in our area. I took a bunch of video of the MY next to the M3, and posted on youtube.
Hopefully that'll help show the differences between M3 and MY visually to people.