Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any photos of the current metallic gray or blue paint?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

sorka

Feb 28, 2015
Merced, CA
I took my wife the other day to the Sunnyvale store and left without having her look over the gray and blue carefully. We drove a white P85D and she spent some time looking at colors and options inside of several but none of them were the gray or blue.
The gray changed at some point right? So when I search for images on the web, I can't be sure which one I'm looking at.
If anyone could post some links to the current metallic blue and gray, that would be great. I have until tomorrow to change it.

photo 1 is the new color grey. It a little darker than my metallic grey. photo 2

P1040608.JPG
P1060094.JPG

I ordered the original grey but was caught in the middle of all the production changes at the factory (D/X re-tooling, new Steel Grey, etc.). Of all the original colors available, I didn't much care for any of them to be honest. I went with the "dolphin grey". I was very happy when Tesla phoned me to inform me that it was being changed to Steel Grey. I love it and it is exactly what I wanted.

jamesm.jpg