TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Any recommendations for electrician in Nashville

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by werthan, Jun 10, 2013.

Tags:
  1. werthan

werthan Member

#1 werthan, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
    Any recommendations for electrician

Hello,
    Does anyone have a recommendation for an electrician in Nashville that has handled installation of the Model S chargers? Thank you.

2. TNEVol

TNEVol Member

Did you find someone. My daughter has a close friend (highly qualified electrician) who installed for a celeb.

3. werthan

werthan Member

No, not yet. Any recommendation would be great. If your daughter is comfortable with me hiring her friend, would love a PM. Thank you very much.

4. MrSled

MrSled Member

You probably have installed your hpwc by now but if not, I used Keith Landry of A-Plus Electrical Systems in Franklin. He did a quality job for me.

5. cfly5

cfly5 New Member

Looking for a Nashville electrician, tried A-Plus but he is very busy right now a referred me to someone else but they don't have any experience installing HPWC. Would like to try your daughters friend

6. TNEVol

TNEVol Member

My daughters friend installed for Jack White and others. Pm me and I will see if it is ok to reply with his contact info. I have to get it from my daughter.

7. raddoc001

raddoc001 Member

I am also looking for electrician to install HPWC in Murfreesboro. I am expecting my model S in mid September, 2014. Any recommendations greatly appreciated.