Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Home charging installation - Scarborough/Pickering Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone! First time owner of a 2023 M3 SR. At the moment I do not have a home charger and I am totally reliant on the Tesla Superchargers as I have it free for 6 months. I have heard constantly charging with the supercharger is not good for the battery as well as I do hate driving to a gas station. We have decided to get a charger installed in our garage. Wondering if folks have any recommendations for master electricians? We are in the Rouge Valley area (border of Scarborough/Pickering).

Hi Everyone! First time owner of a 2023 M3 SR. At the moment I do not have a home charger and I am totally reliant on the Tesla Superchargers as I have it free for 6 months. I have heard constantly charging with the supercharger is not good for the battery as well as I do hate driving to a gas station. We have decided to get a charger installed in our garage. Wondering if folks have any recommendations for master electricians? We are in the Rouge Valley area (border of Scarborough/Pickering).

The Tesla site actually has master electrician listed on it, by region I believe. I live close to the Lawrence store (just for geo location), and live in a mid-rise. Our community manager installed my WC for me when i went from my Chevy Volt to my M3LR.

Attachments

• IMG_0994.jpeg
    IMG_0994.jpeg
    345.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0754.jpeg
    IMG_0754.jpeg
    328.6 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Technokrat