Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any shops in Dallas do aftermarket accessory installations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, I answered my own question, at least partly.

I had a terrific experience with Miguel at MadWorks Customs. I had some Macsboost camber adjustment plates for my Model S put in today. Great guy to deal with, very reasonable prices, and good service. Tell him DT sent you.

On a side note the Macsboost camber plates got me out of the extreme negative camber range to reduce rear tire wear. While you have no adjustability with their setup, I am pretty close to where I'd like to be. I didn't really feel like dropping the $$$ for the N2itive adj. camber arms but more importantly,

I didn't want to draw a lot of attention to anything from a warranty work perspective. The Macsboost are awesome on the price/benefit ratio but don't offer and adjustability. I am not out of the excessive negative camber zone with the rear of my S. Macsboost also has adjustable camber arms at about half the price of the N2itive if all that adjustability is your jam. I went with the following and had a good alignment done.