Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Uber/Lyft Drivers in the House?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not a driver but once rode in a Model X - thought that was pretty cool. Probably not too many Tesla's on the platform but don't think it'd be any different than another "lux" car.
I’m in Fort Myers and our Airport Lot in RSW has about 5 Tesla’s running in the platform. I was hoping their were many more people. I’d like to kinda know how much they are making on Premier and Lux give or take.......Im Uber comfort right now in the BMW, till YLR arrives

Prior to COVID-19, yes -- I did drive for Uber. But I can't answer the "how's it working out for you" question because I didn't drive Uber for the money. Back in 2015 when I bought my 2014 Model S P85D (it was a Tesla demo unit), long before Model 3 production started, Teslas were rare. So I drove Uber sometimes just to introduce people to Teslas. It was fun! The reactions were amazing. The questions, of course, were all the same. I have Autopilot v1 hardware and paid for the software, even though it didn't exist at the time; a month after I bought the car it downloaded an update and it could drive! Nothing like FSD but plenty good for making a cross-country trip from Philly to SLC Utah much, much more bearable than the last time I did it in an ICE vehicle. And plenty good enough to amaze Uber passengers if the trip included a highway segment. I figured after the Model 3 started shipping at the end of 2018, and Teslas became more common, I might stop. But it was COVID-19 that stopped me before they became more common. Still plenty of people who haven't ridden in one, though. I might restart some day.